Feature and Follow Friday #1

Friday, August 28, 2015
Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


This is a weekly feature that happens every Friday. It's my first time participating and I'm excited to be apart of it! The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! The featured blogs this week are: Books Are Life and One Book Two.

The question to answer for this week is: Share a random quote from a book that you are currently reading.

I'm currently reading Pride & Prejudice for the first time so I picked a popular quote that I thought was pretty awesome:

1885

“I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of any thing than of a book! -- When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.”  

Follow me: If you follow me on Bloglovin, I will definitely follow you back. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know so I can make sure to check your blog out. I'm still a pretty new blogger so I love to make new blogger friends! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I am a new follower via Bloglovin! Pride & Prejudice is one of my favorite books! Your quote shows the timeless quality of Jane Austin. My blog is : http://ponderingtheprose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect bookish quote! I want to get this painted on the wall when I finally get my spare room converted to a library. It will happen one day!

    Here's my FFF.

    New Bloglovin' follower, happy F&F Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh great choice I am afraid to read a Jane Austen's book because I am really scare that I won't like it and that it would be boring for me. New follower on Bloglovin. Here is my #FF
    http://katibookaholicrambligreview.blogspot.com/2015/08/feature-follow-friday-3-quotes.html

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Go Read A Book
Template by These Paper Hearts