Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books On My Fall TBR List

Monday, September 21, 2015
 

You know the drill by now. Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. The theme this week is top books on your TBR list for this fall. 


Release date: October 6th

24605853 

I haven't read Cammie McGovern's debut novel "Say What You Will," but I'm looking forward to reading this one! Side note: I also really love this cover. 


Release date: October 6th 

18245617 

I'm looking forward to this one because it has a lot of positive things to say about body image. That is a tremendously important topic, so I automatically want to read it! 


Release date: October 6th 

21524446 

There's a lot of hype following this book because it's a retelling of 1,001 Nights and so was The Wrath and The Dawn, a popular book published earlier this year. Regardless, I'm looking forward to reading this one because I think it has quite a bit of potential. 


Release date: December 29th 

23633796 

This one sort of reminds me of Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen, but it still sounds like an incredibly emotional and beautiful book. I'm looking forward to it! 


Release date: October 20th 

18658082 

I'm typically not so big on historical fiction books. However, this one looks like something I might really enjoy. It has a total BA main character and a teen spy doesn't sound like the most boring plot I've ever heard. I feel like this is going to be a great read! 


Release date: October 6th 

24827938 

Okay, I'm not going to lie, I totally requested this one on Netgalley because I thought the cover was cute, (I obviously didn't read the writing on the cover) but it still looks like a good book. Despite the fact that I'm not huge on suspense YA books, I have high hopes for this one! 

7. Need

Release date: November 3rd

20550148 

The plot alone is equally terrifying and fascinating. I truthfully have never really read a YA horror book, so I'm looking forward to this one because it just seems so scary since it's something that I could see happening! 


Release date: September 28th

26114681 

I've been reading a lot of New Adult books here recently. I'm excited to read this one because it looks like a fun and romantic read! 


Release date: October 1st 

25246253 

Pretty much any book that has anything related to music on the cover is something I'm bound to pick up. 


Released date: November 17th 

25223115 

I'm looking forward to this one because it seems to have a lovely focus on female friendship. I enjoy YA books that have a decent portrayal of this. Can it be November already? 

Okay, I know that I'm cutting it close with the whole fall thing with some of these! However, I was really dying to include some of those that are published later in November and December. So forgive me with the cheating that I did here. What about you guys? Are you guys looking forward to any of these?

9 comments:

  1. JUST VISITING and WHAT'S BROKEN BETWEEN US sound amazing! You have a great list here. So many new books to add to my TBR :-)

    My TTT: http://rachelwritesthings.blogspot.com/2015/09/top-ten-books-on-my-fall-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Thousand Nights has caught me eye recently too! The UK version of the book is gorgeous, so I might have to order that from the Book Depository. Velvet Undercover sounds like such a fun read, and has been on my radar all year! Great List!
    Mallory @ The Local Muse

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to Velvet Underground too. Happy Reading! By the way, I have a cat named Finn. :)

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! These all look great just based on the covers! I always put a lot of books on my TBR list just based on the cover. :) Probably why my list gets so long.
    My TTT
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read My Secret to Tell and wasn't wowed by it. I'm hoping her other books are better because I'm always looking at the covers of them and wanting to read them!! And Need sounds SO good! I'm always looking for good YA Thrillers, so I'm definitely adding that one to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'd read almost of of the books in your list based on their covers!!! LOL what a great round up of pretty books, and they sound good too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness - the Velvet Undercover looks stunning! Gonna have to check that one out My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of these, but they all sound really good. *Sigh* More books for the ole TBR mountain chain -- thanks a lot :)

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this list! Velvet Undercover is one that I have and should be reading soon. I have already read This Ordinary Life and can tell you that you are in for quite the treat in that area so I hope you do enjoy it as much as I did x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Go Read A Book
Template by These Paper Hearts