Currently Reading: August 2015

Monday, August 10, 2015
If you haven't noticed, I've been too busy these past two days to write up a review. So I've just been writing quick posts here lately. My main reasoning is because I haven't read any books completely. However, I'm reading a lot of books right now. So hopefully I'll be able to review some of these titles in the next few days!

So this is what I'm reading/listening to right now.

The Night Circus
This book is crazy popular so I guess it's about time I get around to reading it.

Cinder
I'm about finished with this one and I am pretty glued to it right now. So far, I can tell that the characters are well developed and I think Cinder is a unique and hardcore character. 

What I Thought Was True
I've been listening to this on audiobook while I'm at work. I am absolutely obsessed with it so far! I can't stop listening, the characters and the plot has instantly drawn me in. Have you guys read any of these books? What did you think? Let me know!

Another Day
As you know, Every Day is one of my favorites so I've been waiting to see a different point of view about A's story. I haven't gotten to read much of this so far but I like it so far.

Venegeance Road
I haven't gotten to read this yet but I've heard that it's hardcore and full of violence. So it's not really my cup of tea typically, but I'm still going to check this one out.

Go Set A Watchmen
Another one that I haven't gotten around to reading but hopefully I will soon enough.

Anyway, this is it for what's on my radar or what I'm currently reading now for the start of August. Do you have anything to add?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Go Read A Book
Template by These Paper Hearts