Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Best YA Book Boyfriends

Tuesday, September 15, 2015
You know the drill, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is a freebie topic, so naturally, I chose to talk about my ten favorite YA book boyfriends. I'm definitely going to be leaving out many, these are just some that I thought of off the top of my head.

1. Adam Wilde from If I Stay


Isn't the kid who played Adam in the movie just gorgeous?! Obviously, he isn't as great as Adam from the book though. Adam is just one of those characters that immediately became one of my favorites. He's such a passionate and genuine guy, plus he's a musician. That's the whole package deal right there.


9961796

Regardless of my feelings towards Lola, it's impossible not to love Cricket. He's loved Lola for forever and I love the fact that there's no other girl that he's secretly involved with. He's clear with his feelings for Lola from the beginning and he continually proves them as well.


18692431 

If you haven't read this book yet, pick it up immediately. It's just such a touching read. Olly is such a hilarious and witty love interest that you can't help but swoon over.

4. Jonah Griggs from On the Jellicoe Road

1162022

I'm not going to say anything else for fear of going into over fangirl mode

5. Perry from Under The Never Sky

10756656

He's such a selfless character and his love for Aria is so touching and heartbreaking. I just love him so much, even when he's doing pretty terrible things.

6. Jase Garrett from My Life Next Door

12294652

Jase is such a breath of fresh air from all the bad boy love interests in YA. He's a complete and total good boy. He does everything for his family, and he loves Sam with all his heart. What more could you want in a love interest?

7. Levi from Fangirl

16068905

I wasn't sure how I felt about Levi at first, but wow he definitely grew on me. He completely gets Cath out of her shell and sees her for who she really is. He's totally swoonworthy to say the least.

8. Four from Divergent


Tobias/Four is very very attractive. Not to mention how incredible and loving he was in the books.

9. Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars

I felt like this couldn't be left off of here.


10. Dexter from This Lullaby

22205

He's yet another musician, but Dexter is just so quirky and has such a good heart. I love how awkward he is, even though you typically wouldn't expect that from a lead singer of a band.

11 comments:

  1. Ooh I love Everything Everything. You've read some great YA books on this list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Four!!!! So happy he made your list!
    For my Top Ten Tuesday FREEBIE I decided to da: Authors I Have Discovered Through Goodreads (http://mooneyesrandomsmile.blogspot.ca/2015/09/top-ten-tuesday-authors-i-have.html).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jonah Griggs! <3 And Cricket Bell. Such great book boyfriends. I really like this list. Thanks for sharing! :)
    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. book boyfriends are the best! I did this topic this week too - only just in general, not YA-specific. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars would make an excellent book boyfriend!! I am not familiar with the other names on your list!!

    Here's my TTT for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/09/top-ten-tuesday-my-list-of-favorite.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Olly so much! I'm also super glad Gus made this list. I love reading about everyone's favorite book boyfriends. Hopefully I get to read Fangirl soon and meet Levi. Great post! :)

    Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks! Levi would definitely make my list.

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adored Fangirl! it's definitely a top 10 for me. Levi was also a sweetie! I especially liked how she and Cath balanced each other out - one liked to read while the other liked to watch movies. it was so sweet how he would sit while she read to him. I loved it =) Also, I am running the Book Blog awards this year for the 2nd year in a row and wanted to let you know nominations are open until October 31st . There are 15 awards up for grabs this year. You may nominate your own blog or ask your readers to nominate you. Readers vote on November 15th.

    Please leave a comment on my blog or tweet me @emancipatedmimi or my co-host @QuratulainR to get the badge to add to your site. You may use it to encourage your readers to vote for your blog on Nov 15th. The awards are intended to be fun and exciting, and get your blog some exposure as well. Hope you will join =) I'm usually on Twitter so tweet me anytime with questions or comments =)
    NOMINATE here: http://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kkntQ2xPpTaBcw-5OlDwUMMp1J11psxKS2Pvzi3TQ6k/viewform
    VOTE HERE on Nov 15: http://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uKrnRIt0X7x489A3N60BC4InisHZRR8TVVFQBiCF12E/viewform

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved this post! I love Cricket and how dedicated he was and so sure of wanting Lola when he came back <3 And Jonah! It's a shame I don't remember the book as much as I want to, but I remember it being such an intense and wonderful romance ^^

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Go Read A Book
Template by These Paper Hearts