Feature and Follow Friday #3

Friday, September 11, 2015
Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Feature Friday is a weekly feature that is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Each week, they have two featured blogs and the blogs for this week are Romance Dreamland Book Corner and My Random Book Thoughts.

The question for this week is:
Undiscovered talent - tell us about a book you loved but no one else seems to have heard of. It can be new or old, any genre. Let's spread the love.

65070

Ann M. Martin is most well known for her beloved The Babysitters Club series. However, it's this book that I believe deserves more credit than it has received. Yes, it also received the Newberry Award but still, I've never heard anyone talk about this book. I think it portrayed the world through the eyes of this narrator in such a beautiful way. I instantly clicked with this novel. I really can't recommend it enough!

You can follow me on Bloglovin if you'd like. I always follow back, but comment and let me know that you followed me if you want me to get back to you quickly!

1 comment:

  1. That book is new to me!

    I'm a new bloglovin follower. Please follow me back via zirev.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Go Read A Book
Template by These Paper Hearts