The Emoji Book Tag

Tuesday, September 8, 2015
Thank you to Jane from Greenish Bookshelf for tagging me in this! I'm really excited to do this tag.

The seven booktubers who created this tag:
Liz from lizlovesliterature
Jenny from Jellafy
Sanaa from InkBonesBooks
Dylan from dylanbooks
Max from WellDoneBooks
Vilde from vforvilde
Scott from Scott Place 

1. Cry-laughing emoji – A book/character that makes you cry of laughter.


You've got to love Junie B. Jones. I've read a lot of books, but none of the characters have ever been as quirky and hysterical as this little girl. She's never afraid to tell you like it is. And I'm particularly fond of the early books where she was in kindergarten and first grade. But no matter how old she gets in the books, she always keeps that sassy personality.

2. Heart-shaped-eyes emoji – My favourite character.

6936382

Anna Oliphant from Anna and the French Kiss is definitely one of my favorite characters. She's so relatable and filled with angst. She also always manages to make me laugh the entire book.
3. Crazy-tongue-out emoji – A kind of crazy and sassy character.

9888775

My girl Jordan Woods from Catching Jordan. She is the quarterback of her high school football team and she manages to get all those boys whipped into shape. She's a natural born leader and she doesn't take any crap from anybody. She's one incredible character if you ask me.
4. Little pink hearts – Favourite romance.


Katniss and Peeta from The Hunger Games. They take care of each other. And Katniss is protective of Peeta in a way that she's never been protective over anyone before. I love them together, they are certainly one of my all time favorite couples.
5. Smiley face emoji – A book/series that makes you happy.

38980

The Princess Diaries series makes me extremely happy to say the least. I just love Mia, she's sassy and relatable. I just love being able to watch her grow up and become wiser and more mature as the books go on.

I tag AJ @ Read All The Things
Lucy @ The Reading Date
Soudha @ Of Stacks and Cups
And anyone else who wants to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Go Read A Book
Template by These Paper Hearts