Feature and Follow Friday #2

Friday, September 4, 2015

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow



















Feature Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Alison Can Read & Parajunkee. The featured blog for this week is Newbie Librarians.

The question for this week is:

Name a movie you would have loved to read as a book (that is not a book already, obviously!)

I really enjoyed this question, it definitely made me think really hard about my answer!


Almost famous poster1.jpg

Almost Famous is my answer because it's one of my all time movies and I think it would have worked really well in book form also. In a way, it's probably the more creative route that this was made into a movie instead of a book, considering the fact that Cameron Crowe is a writer so most people would probably expect for him to write a memoir about his experiences. However, I would still have loved to read that book for sure!

My following preference is on Bloglovin so I would be thrilled if you would follow me, I follow back! If I don't, let me know in the comments so I can make sure to check out your blog.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh you're right, this would be SO good! Here's mine: http://editingeverything.com/blog/2015/09/04/feature-and-follow-friday-14/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Go Read A Book
Template by These Paper Hearts