Feature and Follow Friday #5

Friday, October 2, 2015
Alison Can Read Feature & Follow 

This is a weekly feature hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee. The hosts also have a featured blog each week. The featured blog this week is Rabbit Ears Book Blog.

The question this week is: Pick three book characters: Kiss? Marry? Kill? 

I'm going to get specific here and pick the three main boys from the Anna and the French Kiss series
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d8/69/26/d86926684279195014589ecf6a8e889a.jpg 
 
St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss
Cricket from Lola and the Boy Next Door
Josh from Isla and the Happily Ever After

Kiss: Josh
Marry: Cricket
Kill: St. Clair

While I love them all, there's no way I could ever kill Josh. I love the whole quiet and angsty artist thing he has going on. Cricket would be the ideal husband in my personal opinion. So therefore, that leaves St. Clair to kill. I love him as well, but I feel like the others are way more my type. 

As usual, feel free to follow me on Bloglovin if you don't already.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting choices.I like St. Clair I don't know why :(
    New Bloglovin' follower,
    Silvy @Books are my life

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Go Read A Book
Template by These Paper Hearts